Acquario di Genova is the largest aquarium in Italy, boasting the richest exposition of water biodiversity in Europe. You can dive into over seventy eco-systems.
In terms of exhibitive tanks and animal species, every year, from its inauguration to today, new spaces and species that represent environments to preserve await for the public for new exciting and educational experiences. From manatees that originated the myth of mermaids to the famous dolphins, funny penguins and the large sea predators – sharks – Jelly fish, seals, colourful fish of the coral reef and ray fish that can be touched complete the offer of one of the most beautiful city attractions. Depart with us for a journey that will fill your heart with emotions and a deep sense of respect for the sea.
• Adults € 25,00
• Children (4-12 years) € 15,00
• Infant (0-3 years) free
• Reduced € 21,00 *
• Groups (min. 20 people + 1 free admittance) € 19,00
• Schools € 10,00 **
• Family Ticket (2 adults + 3 children) € 78,00
• Admittance to internal structure “Tropical Garden – Wings flapping” Adults € 2,00
• Admittance to internal structure “Tropical Garden – Wings flapping” Children-Reduced € 1,00
* Reduced ticket is valid for Military personel and Senior (over 65 years old), Disabled persons and invalids with paper certification issued by the appropriate offices. The assistant of 100% disabled persons is entitled to a free ticket
The accompanying person of disabled gets a free ticket.
** 2 teachers get a free ticket each 15 students
The e-commerce and purchase requires a redirect to an external link to website Incoming Liguria, the tour operator of Costa Edutainment